FOCS 2021 is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Mathematical Foundations of Computing.
IEEE FOCS 2021 will take place at the Hilton Denver City Center in Denver, Colorado between February 7-10 2022. Registration is now open and early registration ends January 7, 2022. Please review the COVID Safety Guidelines before registering.
- Conference: February 7-10, 2022
- Early Registration: January 7, 2022
Paper submission deadline: 5pm EDT, June 3, 2021 Notification: End of August, 2021 (note that this is after SODA submission deadline) Final version due: November 15, 2021 Test of Times Awards Nomination Deadline: October 31, 2021
You can find a list of accepted papers here.
Best Paper Awards
Nutan Limaye, Srikanth Srinivasan and Sébastien Tavenas. Superpolynomial Lower Bounds Against Low-Depth Algebraic Circuits
Machtey Award for Best Student Paper:
Xiao Mao. Breaking the Cubic Barrier for (Unweighted) Tree Edit Distance
Test of Times Awards
Nominations for the Test of Times Awards should be sent by October 31, 2021. You can find more information about the awards and nomination process here.
|Yossi Azar||Tel Aviv University|
|Arnab Bhattachryya||National University of Singapore|
|Zvika Brakerski||Weizmann Institute of Science|
|Anindya De||University of Pennsylvania|
|Uriel Feige||Weizmann Institute of Science|
|Ankit Garg||Microsoft Research India|
|David Gosset||University of Waterloo|
|Joshua Grochow||University of Colorado Boulder|
|Johan Håstad||KTH Royal Institute of Technology|
|Prateek Jain||Google India|
|Russell Impagliazzo||UC San Diego|
|Pritish Kamath||Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago|
|Anna Karlin||University of Washington|
|Tali Kaufman||Bar-Ilan University|
|Silvio Lattanzi||Google Zurich|
|Yin Tat Lee||University of Washington|
|Lorenzo Orecchia||University of Chicago|
|Merav Parter||Weizmann Institute of Science|
|R. Ravi||Carnegie Mellon University|
|Susanna Rezende||Czech Academy of Sciences|
|Noga Ron-Zewi||University of Haifa|
|Barna Saha||UC Berkeley|
|Piyush Srivastava||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research|
|Daniel Stefankovic||University of Rochester|
|László Végh||London School of Economics|
|Cynthia Vinzant||North Carolina State University and IAS|
|Amir Yehudayoff||Technion – Israel Institute of Technology|
- Conference #: 52979
- TCMF Chair: Yuval Rabani (HUJI, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TCMF Vice Chair: Shang-Hua Teng (University of Southern California)
- Program Chair: Nisheeth Vishnoi (Yale), email: email@example.com.
- Conference Finance Chair: Alexandra Kolla (University of Colorado Boulder), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ToC Advocates (anti-harassment): Erin Chambers, email: email@example.com and Martin Farach-Colton, Rutgers University, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshop and Tutorial Co-chairs: Alexander Sherstov (UCLA) and Vincent Cohen-Addad (Google Zürich).
- Web Administrator: Charlie Carlson (University of Colorado Boulder).